Ah, what a beautiful and absolutely massive post I made! About 20 sheets in only… well, 5 hours… actually not too bad, since that includes clean up and travelling back and forth between Print (where I pulled the sheets) and Fibre (home base).
I ache all over, and am really exhausted. Barely four hours sleep followed by about 10 hours on my feet, getting soaked through and through… oi.
The Jello dyed paper did not turn out that bright, as I doubted it would. Even with sizing, the colour did not stay in the pulp very well, though the red(/pink) is faint, and actually might work out nicely.
This whole paper-making extravaganza was an interesting experience, and I enjoyed making very organic(ly shaped) paper. They are all still drying, and I look forward to checking them out in the morning. I reaaaalllllly hope they didn’t all fall down.
300G (dry) White Cotton
200G (dry) Black Cotton
100G (dry) each of the colours (Cotton)
100G (dry) of the Abaca
I pulled what I could of each, and then started mixing with what was left. I used most of all the pulp. Which was a LOT.